You can install our official Dawn Patrol Watch Faces from the app. These Watch Faces are available for Apple Watch Series 4, 5, 6 and SE. You’ll need iOS 14 and WatchOS 7 for this feature to work. You can find the Watch Faces on the Soul Surfer section or on the app when you go to Settings > Forecasting.
For Apple Watch Series 2 and 3 or to customise your Watch Face to configure your own perfect Surf Watch:
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the Watch Face.
- Firmly press the display.
- Swipe left or right to choose your favourite Watch Face, then tap Customize.
- Swipe all the way to the left. You can now select the position where you want the Dawn Patrol complication to appear
- Use the digital crown to scroll through the available complications and select DAWN PATROL
Please note: For our surf forecasting you need to have a Soul Surfer subscription.
After you installed the complications on your Watch face, it may take several minutes for the complication to load the forecast. Sometimes this can be forced by tapping the complication (which will open the app) or by changing the “Forecasting settings” in the app (i.e. change the water level unit)